Benefits of Living Intentionally
You are more present.
As you become more aware of what you experience and get to choose what brings you joy, pleasure, and what lights you up. You focus on the present where there is peace, instead of anxiety about living in the future or frustration and pain for living in the past.
You become an achiever.
As you keep focused on your goals and take action daily, weekly or monthly.
You feel pride and fulfilled.
As you continue to reach your goals little by little and celebrate your wins constantly. And continue moving forward toward your dreams.
You set routines that make you feel good.
You create routines and habits that help you improve your life according to your schedule and what you enjoy doing.
You align with your values.
As you live according to what is relevant to you. It brings balance, harmony and joy into your life.
Your relationships improve.
You focus on yourself and your well-being, therefore, you stop blaming others and getting into other’s peoples business. Your relationships become happier and healthier, starting with yours!
You take control of your life.
As you take responsibility for every action you take. You acknowledge what serves you and what does not. You know you get to choose what you want to experience.
You strengthen your boundaries.
As you decide what your priorities are. First, set boundaries for yourself and then with others so that you use your time and energy on what’s important to you.
You improve your relationship with the Self.
As you connect with yourself at a deeper level, you get to know and discover what you like and what lights you up. Also your levels of self-confidence, self-trust and self-love increase.
You live more authentically.
As you are more conscious and know what you desire to experience, it’s easier for you to deliberate and take unapologetic action. You start showing off your true self.
Free Circle Membership
- A Facebook Group with like-minded humans who desire to live intentionally like you
- Weekly content that will support your path and action plan
- Support, inspiration and accountability from Circle members
- A safe and nurturing circle to share your life experiences and guidance
- Special posts threads where members can share tools, techniques and practices to enhance your process (podcasts, videos, articles, etc).
Topics of the first four-month
January – Setting Intentional Goals
February – Agenda Design
March – Core Values
April – Holistic Health
Paid Circle Membership
Same benefits as the Free Membership, plus the following:
- One online group session with me Kena, preferably the first week of the month (as unexpected circumstances can happen)
- Especial support through the platform with tools, techniques, practices, documents and other useful juicy information
- A platform, to set your goals, follow your action plan timeline and journaling
- Kena’s guidelines from Monday to Friday with group chat and voice message (according to her daily availability)
- Accountability and support through the group chat and voice messages with other paid Circle members
Monthly investment of US$22.
Two kinds of payment methods.
- Monthly payments. An investment of US$22 will be charged to your card on the same day of the month you make the first payment.
- Full-year advance investment fee of US$264 and obtain a Bonus of two 1:1 sessions with me during 2023.
If you don’t find value in the Circle, no hard feelings, just love, let me know if you decide to leave and consider it done. For monthly payments, there are no refunds. For the full year fee, the refund is based on the time lapsed and the bonus used.
The body is our vessel in this life and by expressing it through dance, yoga and movement we get to heal, free and embody our true-self. We get aligned with our essence.
Appreciation for Kena
I know my worth
Thank you, my friend. For being the guide to show me I am in charge of my life and empowering me to make enormous changes! I'm setting goals, I know my worth, and I am determined to be the best Allison I can be.
You've guided me towards choosing to be a better person and journaling and gratitude, and I'm doing things I would never have thought possible before! Thank you so much for arriving exactly when I was ready to listen to you!
A compass to guide me
Dear Kena, I so appreciate this four-month coaching program with you!
Your wisdom and perspective helped me shift my way of seeing myself and the issues I’ve been struggling with. I’ve experienced a tremendous amount of growth and healing thanks to your skillful guidance, attentiveness and caring.
Working with you helped me clarify my values and who I am on a very deep level, thus giving me a compass to guide me through life and a solid foundation for self-acceptance, which are priceless. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Powerful soul imprint
Kena, you have made such a powerful soul imprint on me during our time together. You hold the keys to mastery of love, kindness, joy, and presence.
You have been such an inspiration and have shown me new parts of myself that I lovingly accept & embrace because of your authenticity. Thank you for being you Kena.
Self-care connected to Self-Love
Thank you, dear Kena. I really enjoyed working with you. I love your brave honesty and light and trusted that your personal and professional experience was just what I needed. It was!
Exploring what was going on for me, what was holding me back and looking at ways to help me move forward.
It was very powerful to explore deeper self-care opportunities and how it is connected to self-love too. Implementing tools such as my favourite - journalling - was helpful for me to continue to help me find clarity. Starting to look at things differently.
“Intentional living is the art of making our own choices before others’ choices make us.”
~ Richie Norton